Part 3 of my 2012 year end must listens is live now!
Part 2 of my 2012 must listens is up now!!
Here is Part 1 of my must listens of 2012!!
Great shots from Lime Rock Park!
Check out my picks for New Music Tuesday!
One of my favorite records from this year is on sale for cheap! #Metric #Synthetica #AmazonMP3 #Indie #Rock #Music #Albums
• iCloud integration or whatever.
• Whenever you add Paul Simon’s “Graceland” to a playlist, the playlist is automatically renamed “Dad’s Cool Mix.”
• No matter how many times you play Katy Perry’s “Firework,” the displayed play count stays at zero.
• Sarcastic quotes around “Genius.”
• Plonk: a new social network that will connect – aw, nevermind, forget it.
• If you listen to something that is six hours, 20 minutes and eight seconds long, your display will read 5:80:08, so that when you turn your computer upside down, it says “BOOBS.”
• Incorporating Shazam to tell you what you’re listening to. Oh wait, no. It already tells you what you’re listening to.
• Winamp-style skins.
• Winamp-style slogan, “It really whips the llama’s ass.”
• Buttons that let you skip forward, back, over, under and through the music.
• New “Tripmaster” service to sync your favourite albums with classic movies.
• Whenever you play a Chris Brown song, a judgmental voice says, “Oh, are we forgiving him?”
In an interview with BBC 6 Music Jack White confirmed the rumours that Radiohead did indeed record something at his Third Man Studio in Nashville, Tennessee.
Listen to what the former White Stripe had to say here, or read the transcript of the 12 second clip below:
“I don’t know…